My Life is in the lyric's


Sunday, October 18, 2009

un f* cking beleiveable.

what a week,
first off, I was told I have 30 days to find a new place to live. oh great, thats just awesome. kick me out in winter. whatever, I mean, I needed to leave anyway, but I had a plan of action, and it didnt include right now.

Then I woke up yesterday, to find out "Hottub Johnny" died that morning. for real???? 25 years old, just had a baby, and hit a tree on the way to work. what a waste. he was nuts, annoying, and fun as hell. I loved and hated him all at the same time. He had my back on the job in Topsail,, so I give him his just dues for that. I'm gonna miss his ass.

Raise one up for Johnny.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.