My Life is in the lyric's


Monday, October 19, 2009

dumbass.

douchebag has risen to a new level tonight. It's one thing having to stand by while he continues to shoot "stupid" into his veins, but now his whole demenor has changed into total asswipe.

It's sad really,... having to watch someone you care about destroy years worth of progress, but also take down those around you with them, without a clue, it just suck's. my life is VERY far from where I want it to be, but this is'nt the first time I've been down, and probably not the last. I've applied for a pell grant to go back to school, I'm looking for a better, more stable, stress free job, and hopefully, with time, I shall find someopne to give my heart to.

in the meantime, maybe dumbass will shoot a bubble in his arm and do us all the favor of slowly watching him die I hate to say it because really, I love him like a brother, but I cant stand his shit anymore.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.