My Life is in the lyric's


Monday, October 12, 2009

snap

there is so much going on in my life, so much around me, Feeling the burden of trying to save those around me and keep everyone happy, it sucks. I wake from a dead sleep almost every night at 3 am, my head flooded with worry's, regrets, pain. I fantasize often about walking in the woods with a long rope, and just doing it all ready, making the worry and pain go away, but then I worry that I'll never be able to see if anyone shows up at my service.
This, this is a thought, a battle I've struggled with for years. it never goes away, it only lies dormant for a bit, then re-appears.
Life isnt fair, although no one said it would be, I'm just ready for it to be over all ready, ready to stop having to wipe the salt from my cheek and stop hiding behind the suit of leather armour that works so well keeping people distant from me.

so whats next?, what happens next and will I ever regain the good life back I once enjoyed?

1 comment:

Urno Talbot said...

depression aint no joke, I was born this way but fuck, I was also born with a sick sense of humor so it all fits. Being human isnt easy, we think too much, well some of us do, some not at all. It aint that serious, nothing is, when you get a case of the dramz you have to just laugh at yourself. As for that waking up in the middle of the night shit with the terrors, I found a solution, it's called xanax.

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.