My Life is in the lyric's


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

caught me with my pants down

A freind called me tonight, We talked about how I'm ill, and the holidays are coming up and all that. Then the subject moved onto her kids, and both asked about me, but the boy asked where I was living and all, and she of course filled him in on my situation. She told me how upset he got over hearing it, and honestly, As much of a rock as I've tried to be thru all this ,it touched me and finally made me break down a little bit.

I thought that the kids, well, didnt really care much for me, but I was proved wrong, and it felt good to be wrong.

So yea, Holidays are soon here, I'm ill as hell, but my best present this year is folks who love me, and folks I'm able these days, to love back.

peace.
East

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.