My Life is in the lyric's


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

trapped.

My life is slowly tumbling down the toilet, and the sad part is, its not even my fault. I'm trying with all my might to grab the life I once had back, but the economy and circumstances just dont seem to want to allow that to happen just yet.

I spend many a night, staring at the darkness of my room, wondering what the hell I did so bad in my life to bring this on. I totally beleive in Karma, and I'm getting a good swallow of it these days.
I've given up the whiskey until I get back the life I think will work for me , I am on a now and then beer diet, unless your buyin that is.

I had a job come up, but one of the invited guests was someone whom, A; is told to me to be a snitch, cant stand snitches, B; a drug user of the nasty dirty type, C; annoying beyond all comprehension. I told the "boss" If dude's goin, I aint, his call, I suspect he will bring dude over me, which just cements the fact even more so that I am doing the right thing worrining about my own best interests.

So there it is,....... I need a job, a hug, and a tissue to wie the salt from my eye.

Be Well and pray for Ol' East.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.