My Life is in the lyric's


Friday, October 30, 2009

F Me.


I slowly watch as my life hurls downward, and its not even a result of my own doing,... its the result of my rope getting tangled up in someone elses, and dragging me down with them.
Trapped. Thats the only word I can think of to describe how I feel today, and no where to run for shelter.

I feel as tho I'm aging by the day, and my looks are fast fading due to stress. Life isnt fair, and it never will be, but I guess it all comes down to how bad you want to survive, and how far your willing to go to get the life you feel you deserve.

I'm not giving up just yet, I just feel alone, and very very tired.
I drempt this morning, I passed on in my sleep, yet no one noticed untill a few days had passed and I hadnt changed position in my bed. Sad thing was,... lol ... I woke up to find it was only a dream.

Clutch cable broke on the bike yesterday, thats another 60 bucks I dont have. aint life grand.

you find out who your real friends are when your up against a wall.

1 comment:

A Voice of Reason said...

I hope things will turn around for a soon, dude. Facing some health issues myself.

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.