My Life is in the lyric's


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Son's of Anarchy


yet another stellar show tonight, riveting, suspense and action If you aint watchin, yer missin out.


In other news, Ever put yourself in a situation that seemed like a fix, and find out you've just trapped yourself into months of discontent and angst? yea, I have and now I have no idea how to make it right. I understand people are wired differently, but I never knew how crossed some peoples wire's could be. Its like a hundred pound knot in my stomach that just wont untie. uggg.

I have almost been considering joining a local club in Durham, just so I would have an out in my life, but after long prayer, decided that cant be much better. Somethings got to give soon, it's just got to.

East

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.