My Life is in the lyric's


Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ft Macon, part I







short trip, 3 days this time.. heavy deck demo, and hot as haties. but we had some fun, made some money, and off to go back for another week come monday.

heres the before photo of the deck we ripped down.also ran into a photoshoot, it was cool, lost my beloved ring to Davey Jones locker tho, slipped off my finger and off it went. :((

As I went riding downtown to try to find the store I got it in, ( which is no longer) I pulled up to a light wearing my skull facemask, keeps the bugs and wind and dirt out of your holes, lol) A chick pulled up next to me, stared for a minute and said to me "Thats kinda scary, but kinda Hot too~!". hehehehe Its suppose to be scary baby, I told her. and rode off to the next light. I said, Its real fun wearing it into a gas satation, kinda makes people nervouse, lol.
funny. made my morning tho. Always nice getting a compliment from a cute chick.

The older I grow, the more I find myself being depressed about who I was, where I've dropped the ball, and all of my shortcomings in not only my love life, but life itself. So many wasted chances, So many blind nights and lost days ,.. all to bring me to this point in my life, of having virtually nothing to show for it. But I guess some of our paths are destined to be one thing, and other's another. Thats what makes us,..................................................................... us.

So it goes

East

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I published a book this year(08)" Lone Wolf". **Please do not republish my photographs without written consent or permission.